I read the article, which seemed me very close to my character and tried to make a short notes for myself.
I have a lot of thoughts I want to talk about, but it is just my things, which couldn’t be interesting to other people.
- I listen, because I want to learn about different things, other people around me.
- If I get to know the person he’ll have a thorough conversation about what he or I really care about. But anyway I really don’t like small talk.
- I like being around people doesn’t mean I want to talk.
- I like hanging out one on one better than in groups.
- I’m around people at work, in the street, almost every day. It’s so much that I’m exhausted from talking and texting and Skyping. I just don’t want to talk. I’m totally open to hanging out in person. Just don’t want to talk too much when I’m in one of these moods.
- When I’m sad of something, it’s a better way don’t ask me about it.
- I’m not closed off to meeting new people.
- It’s difficult to balance between alone time and not feeling lonely.
- I want to go out because I feel alone, but our apartment is so comfortable that I won’t want to leave.
- I’m require some coercing to get me out of the house. And then I’m thinking, “What if it’s not fun? I could totally be reading my book or paint or do some homework. What if the tickets are sold out or very expensive? What if my bf doesn’t actually want to go? I’m being outgoing, my thoughts are still running and analyzing the situation.
- I don’t believe I’m good enough to lead.
- I always think I can be better, but praise never makes me cringe. I want more attention.
- I get mad at myself for wanting to stay in and letting friends down. I sometimes force myself to go out to spending time with one or two individuals from different social groups – my closest friends. They are my best friends of my life and I’d do anything for them.
I will happiest in places like coffee shops and cafés: surrounded by people, but still closed off and keeping to yourself. It is the same feeling in the parks…I’re extremely picky about who I spend my time and energy on my own life.If I like you, I really like you. If I Love, I really LOVE.